Dock 6 Pottery 1-Quart Lidded Casserole Dish with Handles
- Handcrafted pottery, made in the USA
- Rustic, food-safe glaze has a natural, weathered look
- 9 x 8 x 5 inches (LxWxH), including knob); 1-qt. capacity
- Microwave, oven, and dishwasher-safe
- Dock 6 Pottery is rustic and dynamic, so variations in color and texture should be expected
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware, and her signature style includes dramatic crackled fused glass accents. Pieces without glass, such as this casserole, are fully functional and safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
Dock 6 Pottery is dynamic by nature. Please keep in mind that yours will resemble but not exactly match the photos. The little bumps and irregularities of each piece are reflections of a moment in time as the maker interacts with the raw materials used in the creative process. It's part of what brings character and personality to the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.