Crosby & Taylor Twig 12-inch Pewter Salad Servers
The handles of Crosby & Taylor's Twig utensils are cast in pewter in molds taken from twigs found outside their studio. Lovingly rendered in lead-free, American pewter, they have wonderful detailing and texture. The servers are designed to have a rustic, earthy appearance, so you should expect to see intentional surface imperfections which add character and authenticity.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
- Long-handled salad serving set; distressed surface lends a rustic, earthy appearance
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter; molds created from natural twigs
- 12 inches long, 3 inches in diameter; weighty and well-balanced
- Experience the wonderful feel and enduring beauty of genuine pewter that lasts a lifetime
- Hand wash; use pewter polish, if desired
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.