Crosby & Taylor Teapot Shaped Pewter Teabag Holder Trinket Dish
What could be more perfect for your spent teabag than a lovely pewter teapot dish?
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
- Charming trinket dish is ideal for used teabags, salt and pepper, or small jewelry
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 3.75 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, use pewter polish if desired
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; a timeless piece that will last for generations
- Lifetime warranty applies only when purchased from an authorized Crosby & Taylor retailer
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.