Crosby & Taylor Pewter 2.5-inch Salt Dish with Bird's Nest Spoon
This sweet little pewter dish brings to your table a charming way to serve salt, pepper, or other seasonings. It's cast in solid, lead-free American pewter, and comes with a delightful bird's nest spoon.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
- Delightful little dish for serving salt, pepper, or other seasonings; bird's nest spoon included
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 2.5 x 1 inches (DxH), holds about 1 tablespoon; spoon is 2.5 x 0.8 inches (LxW)
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; perfect for collecting or gifting
- Hand wash; use pewter polish, if desired
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.