Charlestown Porcelaine Sea Grape Leaf Baking Dish
Charletowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Naples, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This charming baking dish is slab-built and adorned with a sea grape leaf and basketweave motif on the exterior. The white-glazed interior is food safe. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted, slab-built pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman
- Exterior adorned with intricate sea grape leaf and basketweave patterns
- White glazed interior is food-save
- Due to handcrafting, variations should be expected
- 9 x 3.2 inches (DxH), 2-quart capacity; made in Naples, Florida, USA