Charlestown Porcelaine Sea Grape Leaf 2-Quart Baking Dish
Charletowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. Sea grape leaves and a basketweave pattern adorn the exterior of this round baking dish, and their natural clay finish creates a pleasing contrast with the white gloss interior. The bowl is lead-free, food-safe, and can be placed in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman of Porty Richey, Florida
- Adorned with intricately detailed sea grape leaves and basketweave pattern; glossy white interior
- Exterior 8.5 x 3.5 inches, interior 7 x 2.5 inches, 2-quart capacity (size may vary slightly)
- Individually handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; made in America
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.