Charlestowne Porcelaine Handmade Bird on Oak Leaves Sugar Bowl
- Handcrafted pottery by Karin and Leo Villaroman of Port Richey, Florida
- Nature-inspired design includes oak leaves, acorns, and a lovely perched bird on the lid
- Gloss white interior glaze, lead-free; 5 x 8 inches (DxH), 2-cup capacity
- Individually handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; made in the USA
Charlestowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This lovely baking dish is slab-built and adorned with iconic ocean motifs rendered in natural clay, offering a beautiful contrast with the white gloss interior. The piece is lead-free, food-safe, and can be placed in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.