Art by Aron Raku Pottery Prickly Rim Rectangular Vessel
Raku artist Aron Frogge's inspiration flows from the landscape of her native Arizona, and her work displays the forms and textures of its mountains and rock formations, infused with the colors of the desert earth and evening sky. Her pieces are hand formed ceramic, artfully crafted to withstand the Raku firing during which the objects are pulled from the kiln glowing hot and immersed in cans filled with combustible material. The result is the spectacular metallic and iridescent finishes characteristic of Raku pottery. Because each handmade piece is a one-of-a-kind creation, yours may vary somewhat from the photos.
- Original pottery from the studio of Aron Frogge, Cave Creek, Arizona
- Stunning Raku colors and textures, trimmed with a fluted "prickly" rim
- Approximately 10.5 x 9.5 x 5 inches (LxWxH)
- Each is unique and will vary from photos
- For decorative use only; handmade in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.