Anthony Stoneware 2-Quart Mixing Bowl
- Handmade, food-safe artisan pottery
- Unique handle with elegantly scrolled ends; pouring spout
- Lead-free; safe for microwave and dishwasher
- No two exactly alike, so variations should be expected
- Approximately 8.5 inches in diameter, 5 inches tall; made in the USA
This beautiful handmade mixing bowl features a unique, elegantly scrolled handle as well as a pouring spout. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.