American Handmade Honey Jar with Heart Motif Pewter Plaque by MudWorks Pottery, Sandstone Beige
- Artisan pottery honey jar, lead-free and handmade in the USA by MudWorks Pottery; studio signature on base
- Heart-themed medallion is hand-cast in Oregon using the finest lead-free American pewter
- Approximately 4-1/4 x 6-1/2 inches (DxH), holds about 16 ounces of honey; includes wood dipper
- Makes a wonderful gift for Mother's Day, an anniversary, or any time you wish to express your heartfelt affection
- Hand wash only; individually handcrafted, so expect slight variations and minor imperfections
Talented American artisans combine wheel-thrown stoneware and hand-cast pewter to create this lovely honey jar. The timeless design features a heart-motif plaque and a sculpted rope-style handle on the lid. It holds about 16 ounces and includes a wooden dipper. The pottery is handmade in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania, by the folks at MudWorks Pottery and is lead-free and food-safe. The plaque is cast in Oregon using only the finest lead-free American pewter.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.