Santa Fe Stoneworks Vein Turquoise 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife
- Vein of genuine Turquoise surrounded by host rock offers striking contrast
- Lockback mechanism with stainless-steel blade; solid wood back
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed
- Due to the use of natural stone, patterns and shades of colors will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. The Vein Turquoise Collection features stone from the Nacozari Mine in Sonora, Mexico, just south of Bisbee, Arizona. The beautiful Turquoise vein runs like a river sandwiched between canyon walls with the host rock creating a striking contrast. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.