Anthony Stoneware Hashtag Soap Dish
- Artisan pottery soap dish, handmade in North Carolina
- Hashtag rack keeps soap elevated for quick drying
- Also makes a practical sponge holder
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 5.3" x 2" (DxH), dishwasher-safe; made in USA
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using the traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. They mix their own custom glazes, and the pottery is fired in a gas kiln which they designed and built. Due to the dynamic nature of handmade pottery, glaze colors and textures will vary somewhat. French Blue varies the most, trending between washed blue and medium blue. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.