Handmade 7" Pinched Rim Bowl with Crackled Fused Glass by Dock 6 Pottery, Black and White, Each One Unique
- Beautiful handmade stoneware bowl is primarily decorative but can be used with dry, non-staining foods
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes (glass colors may vary somewhat)
- An eye-catching accent piece for a table or shelf, and a perfect gift for a pottery collector
- Approximately 7 x 2-1/4 inches (sizes will vary slightly); lead-free, wipe clean, do not immerse
- Every bowl is unique, so yours will resemble, but not exactly match, the photos
This beautiful handmade bowl by Dock 6 Pottery has an organic quality that's dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass embedded in its surface. The sparkling crystallization and flashes of color mimic natural geodes, and the spontaneous nature of the creation process gives each bowl its own personality. Yours will be an original work of art, so please expect and appreciate the naturally occurring variations.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000-square-foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her signature designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of ice or gemstones. Her style is rustic and spontaneous, so the pottery you receive will likely vary somewhat from the samples shown in the photos.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Styles with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best not to immerse pieces with glass. Instead, wipe them clean with a damp cloth.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.