American Handmade Garlic Keeper Jar with Pewter Plaque by MudWorks Pottery, Sandstone Beige
- Beautifully functional artisan pottery, lead-free and handmade in the USA by MudWorks Pottery; studio signature on base
- Label plaque is hand-cast in Oregon using the finest lead-free American pewter
- Carved and sculpted rope-style handle on lid; holes in back allow air circulation to preserve garlic's freshness
- Approximately 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches (DxH), holds 2-3 small heads of garlic
- Hand wash only; individually handcrafted, so expect slight variations and minor imperfections
Talented American artisans combine wheel-thrown stoneware and hand-cast pewter to create a uniquely charming garlic keeper for your kitchen counter. Ventilation holes provide fresh air to the dark interior, preserving your garlic's shelf life. The pottery is handmade in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania, by the folks at MudWorks Pottery and is lead-free and food-safe. The oval label is cast in Oregon using only the finest lead-free American pewter, resulting in a kitchen collectible with roots from sea to shining sea.
We Also Recommend
American Handmade Good Dog! Small Treat Jar with Pewter Plaque and Paw Print Finial by MudWorks Pottery, Barrington Blue
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.