Fair Trade Organic Wool Felt Hedgehog Ornament, Handmade in Nepal, Multicolor
- Fantastically flamboyant hedgehog, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- Made from wool that's was hand rolled into felt
- Approximately 6 x 6 x 5 inches (LxWxH); includes hanging loop
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- Also available in a larger, freestanding version
These wonderfully wacky hedgehogs are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. They craft the happy critters from 100% organic wool that's rolled by hand into felt, and no chemicals are used in the dyes. The figurines are imported into the United States by The Winding Road. The company works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.