African Fair Trade Handwoven Small Lidded Box Basket
Wolof women in rural Senegal craft beautiful baskets from cattail stalks and long strips of plastic salvaged from a mat production factory in Dakar. These sturdy lidded boxes provide an array of storage possibilities for any room in your home. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Lidded box basket, handwoven in Senegal; approximately 12 x 5 inches
- Sturdy construction from cattail stalks and strips of recycled plastic
- Due to handcrafting, sizes will vary and minor imperfections should be expected
- Provides beautiful storage options throughout the home
- Created by Wolof women using their skills for supplemental income
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.