Duane Scherer Faith House Wall Clock, Blue/Brown
Calling on his extensive experience in fine arts and Old World faux painting, Duane Scherer has created a line of collectible handmade clocks with a broad range of themes, including animals, hearts and stars, accented with an array of textures and graphic elements. Try arranging 3 or more designs for an eye-catching, conversation-starting display. The creation process begins by handpainting original designs on sturdy fiberboard. Bent wire and marbles add a bit of bling. A precision quartz clock is mounted to the board, and its zig-zag second hand adds a touch of whimsy. The collection is produced in small batches to insure quality and consistency. Due to handcrafting, variations should be expected and add to the originality of each piece. Duane is committed to domestic production, and the metal stampings, wood boards and a majority of the clock movements are American made.
- Handmade, original design from Duane Scherer Studio
- House with floral motif and Faith banner
- Wood fiberboard base; twisted wire and marble ornament
- Quartz movement (AA battery required, not included); hanging hook
- 6.3 x 14.5 x 1.5 inches (WxHxD); made in USA