Wild Olive Wood Spreader with Bone Handle, Handmade in Kenya, Random Patterns, Each One Unique
- Genuine olive wood spreader knife, hand carved in Kenya; perfect for butter, cheese, etc.
- Authentic African style, accented with a painted bone handle in random patters (each one unique)
- Approximately 7-1/4 x 1-/12 inches (LxW); hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Color and grain of wood will vary; individually handmade, expect minor variations and imperfections
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these spreaders from wild olive wood. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is contrasted with a painted bone handle in random patterns (each one will vary). Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two are exactly alike. Please expect variations in color, shape, pattern, and size. The spreaders are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. They are committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Patriotic Chocolate Lab with US Flag and Pillow Cotton Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.