Santa Fe Stoneworks Hammered Damascus Steak Knives, Set of 4, Turquoise/Jet
- Jeweled handles inlaid with genuine turquoise and black southwestern jet
- 9 x 1 x 0.5 inches (LxW); polished wood on reverse side, hand wash only
- Hammered Damascus, full-tang blades with 33 layers of VG-10 stainless steel
- Due to the use of natural materials, vein patterns and shades of color will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA of domestic and imported materials, lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.