PotTerre Raku Pottery Mini 4-1/2-inch Angel Figurine
- Beautifully handcrafted mini angel figurine by Colorado artist Terre Christensen
- Raku wings and halo; vintage glaze, lace-embossed shawl
- Each is unique and will resemble, but not match the photo
- Approximately 4 x 2 x 4-1/2 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary somewhat
- Handmade in the USA and signed by the artist
PotTerre is the work of Colorado artist Terre Christensen who specializes in Raku pottery. Raku is an ancient glazing process which renders pieces bathed in flashes of blue, purple, and red in a fiery field of shiny copper. These little angels feature wings and halos that highlight the beauty of Raku. Each is signed by the artist and will bring rustic elegance to your Christmas celebrations.
Please keep in mind that every piece is handcrafted, reflecting the artist's inspiration of the moment and the volatility of the Raku process. No two angels are identical, and yours will resemble, but not match the photos.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Chive Ken Onion Pocketknife, Plain Blade, Azurite/Mother of Pearl
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.