Holman Pottery Microwave Bacon Cooker, Wildflower
- Beautiful artisan pottery with rustic flair, made in the USA and signed by the artist; lead-free, food-safe
- Simply drape bacon over the rim and microwave as desired
- Grease pools in base and pours off easily into storage container
- Each is a unique, handmade creation, so expect variations from photos
- Approximately 7 x 6 x 5 inches (LxWxH), rim is 4 inches in diameter; dishwasher-safe
The convenience of microwave cooking meets Old World craftsmanship with these beautifully glazed bacon cookers from Holman Pottery. Simply drape a few slices of bacon over the rim, then microwave till the bacon is cooked to your liking. The fat drips into the base and can easily pour into a storage container. Each bacon cooker is handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio. Please expect and appreciate the variations and minor imperfections that confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.