Dock 6 Pottery Handmade Wide Rimmed Platter, Extra Large, Black/Copper
- Handmade American pottery; lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Earthy and rustic by design; beautifully for serving or as a decor accent
- Approximately 13 to 14 inches in diameter and 2 inches high
- Individually handmade and unique; expect variations in color, pattern, and texture
- Coordinates with an array of handcrafted serving pieces and decorative accents by Dock 6 Pottery
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best to wipe glass pieces clean rather than immerse them.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.