Crosby & Taylor Twig Pewter Measuring Spoon Set with Display Post, Lead-Free, Handmade in the USA
- 5-piece measuring spoon set includes 4 spoons and 1 countertop display post; handmade of heirloom-quality, lead-free American pewter
- Handles designed from actual twigs found outside the Crosby & Taylor studio in Oregon
- Includes 1/4, 1/2, 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon; lengths range from 3-3/4 to 6 inches
- Display post has a botanical theme with charming little bird's nest on top; 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 x 7 inches (LxWxH)
- Hand wash, use pewter polish if desired; hand cast in Oregon by American artisans
Crosby & Taylor's Twig utensils have been a favorite among their pewter serveware for many years. The maker of fine pewter goods is proud to announce their new for 2022 Twig measuring spoons. The nature-inspired set will lend true organic style to your kitchen. The molds for the handles were taken from twigs found outside the Crosby & Taylor studio in Oregon. Sizes are engraved on the back of each handle, and hanging loops make it possible to display them on Crosby & Taylor wall strips and countertop posts.
Crosby & Taylor's heirloom-quality pewter is hand cast and finished by American makers in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs. In addition to measuring cups and spoons, you'll find other home accessories and gift items, all crafted from the finest quality lead-free American pewter. Crosby & Taylor's most popular pewter motifs can be found embellishing the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio, bringing a delightful blend of artisan pewter and clay to your home.
We Also Recommend
Wild Olive Wood Spreader with Bone Handle, Handmade in Kenya, Random Patterns, Each One Unique
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.