Crosby & Taylor 4-inch Miniature Handmade American Pewter Nativity, 4-Piece Set
- Miniature nativity set made of lead-free American pewter, hand cast in Oregon
- 4-piece set includes stable, Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus
- Stable is 4 inches long and 3 inches tall; figurines are 1-1/4 inches tall, Jesus in manger is 3/4-inch long
- Additional pieces including wise men and animals are available separately
- Clean with soft cloth, use pewter polish if desired
- A lovely, American-made collectible to pass on for generations
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.