Handcrafted 16-inch Walnut Wood Baguette Cutting Board with Pewter Cow Medallion
The Barrington Garage is proud to introduce their exclusive line of American handcrafted products which feature the creative craftsmanship of an array of talented makers. This cutting board was designed in collaboration with Desmond Suarez of Sabbath-Day Woods and Deborah Chapman of Crosby & Taylor pewter. Handcrafted of sustainable walnut wood and accented with a hand-cast, lead-free pewter cow medallion, it coordinates perfectly with Crosby & Taylor's Farm to Table Collection of measuring spoons and other kitchen accessories. The lovable cow can also be found on Oregon Stoneware Studio's French butter keepers.
Desmond Suarez is a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains which surround his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. He uses select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes which will endure for generations.
Crosby & Taylor, formerly Tin Woodsman Pewter, has become an iconic name in handcrafted pewter designs. Their products have appeared in many publications and in celebrity chef Paula Deen's TV kitchen.
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable walnut wood
- Accented with a cow medallion, hand cast in lead-free, American pewter by Crosby & Taylor
- 16 x 5.75 x 1 inches (LxWxH); wipe clean, do not immerse
- Perfect for cutting and serving a baguette, cheese, sliced meats, or other hors-d'oeuvres
- Made in the USA exclusively for The Barrington Garage by Sabbath-Day Woods and Crosby & Taylor
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.