Anthony Stoneware Pocket Vase Utensil Crock, White Lattice
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA; slab construction with a narrow, pocket design
- Sits close to wall; neatly displays utensils in a row for easy selection
- Also functions as a unique vase or planter
- Individually handmade, so expect some variations and minor imperfections
- Approximately 11 x 4-1/2 x 7 inches; dishwasher-safe
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua, who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln that they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary. For this reason, while your piece will be in the color family you select, a match with the photos can't be guaranteed. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
Cicada Design Wooden Teardrop Earrings with Liberty London Margaret Annie B Fabric
Save $ 7
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.