Anthony Stoneware Cottage Birdhouse, Handmade American Pottery, French Blue
- Winter-proof artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Available in a selection of beautiful, lead-free glazes; pre-installed hanging wire with loop
- Approximately 4-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches (DxH), opening is 1.25 in. in diameter; sizes will vary somewhat
- Ventilation holes on top and bottom; cleaning hole with rubber stopper in base
- Glazes are dynamic and will vary, particularly French blue which varies from a washed light blue to medium blue
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. The result is beautiful vessels for serving, decorating and birding which will add distinction to your home and garden. Please keep in mind that each piece is unique and vary somewhat from the photos. The French Blue glaze, in particular, is dynamic in nature and will vary from a light washed blue to a denim blue.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.