American Handmade Honey Jar with Cat Face Pewter Plaque by MudWorks Pottery, Black
- Artisan pottery honey jar, lead-free and handmade in the USA by MudWorks Pottery; studio signature on base
- Cat face medallion is hand-cast in Oregon using the finest lead-free American pewter
- Approximately 4-1/4 x 6-1/2 inches (DxH), holds about 16 ounces of honey; includes wood dipper
- Makes a wonderful gift for for cat lovers
- Hand wash only; individually handcrafted, so expect slight variations and minor imperfections
Talented American artisans combine wheel-thrown stoneware and hand-cast pewter to create this charming honey pot. The cat face plaque makes it a perfect gift for lovers of felines and honey. The jar holds about 16 ounces and includes a wooden dipper. Made in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania, by the folks at MudWorks Pottery, the jar is lead-free and food-safe. The plaque is cast in Oregon using only the finest lead-free American pewter.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.