African Fair Trade Handwoven Coiled Raffia Basket, Green Meadow
- Colorful round basket, handwoven in Uganda; approximately 11 x 3 inches
- Made from banana stalks wrapped in dyed raffia
- Ideal as a bread or fruit basket, or as a decorative wall hanging (includes loop hanger)
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
- Handcrafted, so some variations in color, size, and pattern should be expected
Talented weavers in Uganda handcraft these beautiful baskets from banana stalks wrapped in dyed raffia. The authentic design and vibrant colors make them a desirable piece of functional art for any room of the home. Please keep in mind that the baskets are individually handmade, so you should expect some variations in size, pattern, and color. They are imported from Africa by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.