Santa Fe Stoneworks Vein Turquoise Money Clip
- Vein of genuine turquoise surrounded by host rock offers striking contrast
- Brushed stainless money clip on back
- Every clip is unique, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the photo
- 2.3 x .8 inches (LxW); lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft objects of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to affordable collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, and men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
The Vein Turquoise Collection features stone from the Nacozari Mine in Sonora, Mexico, just south of Bisbee, Arizona. The beautiful Turquoise vein runs like a river sandwiched between canyon walls with the host rock creating a striking contrast. Every handcrafted piece is a unique, one-of-a-kind creation, so yours will resemble, but not exactly match the photo.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.