Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
- Handle made from exotic Spalted Beechwood from Denmark with genuine turquoise inlay
- Lockback mechanism with Damascus stainless-steel blade; solid wood back
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed
- Due to the use of natural material, colors and patterns will vary from photo
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This Spalted Beech knife is the first in a new series featuring exotic woods. The wood is from Denmark and has been responsibly harvested and collected over the past ten years. The process of drying, priming, and stabilizing is done to the highest standards.
Damascus Steel is characterized by its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. The Damascus Steel used in Santa Fe Stoneworks knives comes from Japan and is called “Sanmai Damascus” or Sandwich Damascus. There is a core of vg-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free Damascus-look blade.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.