Dock 6 Pottery Small Wasabi/Trinket Dish with Fused Glass
- Small decorative dish, available in an array of dynamic glazes
- Bottom is lined with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes
- Approximately 4.5 x 1 inches (sizes will vary); handmade in the USA
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
- Variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected
These beautiful little dishes have an organic quality that's dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass which lines the bottoms. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneous character of the process means each piece has a unique personality. Variations in size, color, and texture should be expected and appreciated.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass are mainly decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.