Dock 6 Pottery 9-inch Oval Dish with Fused Glass
These beautiful trays have an organic quality that's dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass which lines the bottoms. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass, such as these flared bowls, are mainly decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
- Small decorative bowl, particularly striking when displayed in odd-numbered groups
- Bottom lined with crackled fused glass
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
- Individually handcrafted, so variations in size, color and texture should be expected
- Approximately 4.5 x 1.2 inches (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.