Barb Lund Pottery Earring Holder, Oatmeal/Medium Blue
- Handmade American pottery by Barb Lund of Bloomington, Indiana
- A beautiful way to organize your earrings (earrings not included)
- Center column is open, making it perfect as a vase for fresh flowers
- Individually handmade, so expect minor variations and imperfections
- 5 x 4-1/2 inches (DxH), approximately 50 holes; signed by the artist
This beautifully practical handmade earring organizer is the work of Barb Lund, an American potter from Bloomington, Indiana. She throws the clay on the wheel, trims it, pokes the holes, fires the bisque, and then applies her custom glazes which come in a vast array of colors and patterns. And it's not just for earrings! The hollow center is the perfect vase for a small bouquet. Since each holder is handcrafted individually, please expect slight variations that confirm the human touch.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.