Anthony Stoneware Handled Soup Crock
- Handmade, food-safe artisan pottery
- Ideal for French Onion Soup or single-serving casseroles and desserts
- Beautiful custom glazing with sculpted handles
- Due to handcrafting, some variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 8 x 5 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH), 16-oz. capacity; made in the USA
These handled crocks are wonderful for serving French Onion Soup, chowders or single-serving casseroles and desserts. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built themselves. Carved and sculpted rims are prevalent and have become the signature design element of their work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.