Anthony Stoneware Pocket Vase Utensil Crock, White Lattice
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA; slab construction with a narrow, pocket design
- Sits close to wall; neatly displays utensils in a row for easy selection
- Also functions as a unique vase or planter
- Individually handmade, so expect some variations and minor imperfections
- Approximately 11 x 4-1/2 x 7 inches; dishwasher-safe
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua, who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln that they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary. For this reason, while your piece will be in the color family you select, a match with the photos can't be guaranteed. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.