Anthony Stoneware Lotus Bowl
- Handmade pottery bowl for serving or display
- Cut slab construction on a thrown base
- Available in a variety of food-safe glazes
- Individually handcrafted, so each will be unique and may vary from photo
- Approximately 8 x 4 inches (DxH); dishwasher-safe, made in the USA
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own custom glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas kiln that they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary, especially with French Blue. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.