Anthony Stoneware Honey Pot
This intriguing honey pot has an ancient, primitive vibe and looks surprisingly at home in both traditional and contemporary settings. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. They mix their own custom formulated glazes, and their pottery is fired in a gas-powered kiln which they designed and built themselves. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary, especially with French Blue. For this reason, your piece will not exactly match the photos. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Handmade artisan pottery with lead-free glaze
- Uniquely sculpted lid and free form lines
- Includes wooden dipper (style may vary); can also be used as a sugar bowl or jam jar
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- 5.25 x 4 inches (HxD), 16-oz. capacity (size may vary); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.