Pampa Bay Millenium Titanium-Plated Porcelain 8-inch Oval Bowl, Silver
It looks like gleaming metal, but this Millenium Collection bowl from Pampa Bay is actually high-fired porcelain coated with a layer of silver-tone titanium. The result is a serving piece that's both stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe, and that can be placed in the oven up to 350 degrees.
The Pampa Bay company was created in the Pampas grain belt in Argentina where green farmland and crystal blue waters inspire designers to imagine high-quality, fashionable serving pieces and home decor accessories. Of particular note are Pampa Bay's lines of titanium-coated porcelain which provide the luxe appeal of fine metalware with the practicality of stoneware and porcelain.
- Medium oval serving bowl with textured surface and sculpted rim
- Looks like metal, but made of high-fired porcelain coated with silver-tone titanium
- 8 x 6.25 x 3.25 inches (LxWxH); oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Not recommended for microwave as surface will become extremely hot
- Stain-resistant, dishwasher-safe, do not use abrasives or scouring pads
We Also Recommend
Pampa Bay Golden Salerno Porcelain Deviled Egg Tray with Titanium Beaded Trim, White/Gold
Pampa Bay Golden Salerno Oval Porcelain Baking Dish with Titanium Beaded Trim
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.