Pampa Bay Hammered Titanium-Plated Porcelain 8.25-inch Square Bowl
- Square serving bowl with hammered texture interior; smooth exterior
- Looks like metal, but made of high-fired porcelain coated with titanium
- 8.25 x 8.25 x 2.8 inches (LxWxH); oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Not recommended for microwave as surface will become extremely hot
- Stain-resistant, dishwasher-safe, do not use abrasives or scouring pads
It looks like hammered metal, but this serving bowl is actually high-fired porcelain coated with a layer of silver-tone titanium. The result is a serving piece that's both stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe and that can be placed in the oven up to 350 degrees.
The Pampa Bay company was created in the Pampas grain belt in Argentina where green farmland and crystal blue waters inspire designers to imagine high-quality, fashionable serving pieces and home decor accessories. Of particular note are Pampa Bay's lines of titanium-coated porcelain which provide the luxe appeal of fine metalware with the practicality of stoneware and porcelain.
We Also Recommend
Pampa Bay Golden Salerno Porcelain Deviled Egg Tray with Titanium Beaded Trim, White/Gold
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.