Holman Pottery Large Baking Serving Dish, Handmade in the USA, Sea Pearl
- Rustic, wheel-thrown artisan pottery; lead-free, safe for oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Pinched rim with handles creates a unique, rounded square profile
- Excellent for baking and serving casseroles and bountiful side dishes; also makes a lovely centerpiece bowl
- Artist's signature on base; individually handmade, expect variations and minor imperfections
- Approximately 13 x 11 x 3-1/4 inches, including handles; sizes will vary somewhat
This rustic and earthy baking dish marries the joy of cooking with the art of serving. Each piece is wheel-thrown and hand-shaped one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, and oven. Tony's lead-free, custom glazes come in a variety of palettes and patterns, so you're sure to find one that blends beautifully with your style. Please expect minor imperfections and variations in size and color that confirm the pottery's artisan heritage.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.