Rwenzori Starburst Pattern 15-16-inch Basket, Handwoven in Uganda, Black/Ivory/Orange
- Handwoven basket made of banana leaves or papyrus stalks and dyed raffia
- Approximately 15-16 inches in diameter and 4-5 inches tall; size will vary
- Use as a table accent or display as wall art (hanging loop and hardware are not included)
- Made by talented weavers in the Rwenzori Mountains of Uganda; adds authentic African artistry to your home décor
- Individually handcrafted, so expect minor variations and imperfections
Skilled weavers living in the ethereal Rwenzori Mountains of Uganda create these beautiful floral motif baskets from dried banana leaves or papyrus stalks and dyed raffia. Whether used for harvesting, as a tabletop storage basket, or as a wall adornment, this handcrafted piece of art represents beautifully represents Uganda's moon mountains. The baskets are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. Remember that each basket is individually handmade, so you should expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern. Please appreciate the differences as confirmation of the human touch in the creative process.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.