Crosby & Taylor Robin 4.5-inch Hand Cast American Pewter Key Rack
- Add originality and charm to your home with this nature-inspired key rack
- Hand cast in Oregon in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 4.5 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (LxHxD) with 3 hooks
- Includes 2 mounting screws; wall anchors may be necessary (not included)
- Other styles available, including hearts, cats, and flowers
A charming reminder of spring, this delicately crafted bird will hold your keys and brighten your home.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, Crosby and Taylor has been casting original pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs that highlight the beauty and pleasing feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby and Taylor pewter and discover the pure joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.