Holman Pottery French Butter Crock
- Handmade pottery dish keeps softened butter fresh right on the counter
- Pack butter in dish under lid, spead to sides, add water, filling to just below overflow hole
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 4.5 x 3 inches (DxH), 1/2-cup capacity (sizes will vary somewhat); made in the USA
The practical and beautiful solution for keeping softened butter fresh, Holman Pottery's version adds an extra feature not found on similar dishes. A small hole near the top rim will ensure that you don't overfill the base with water. Each piece of Holman Pottery is handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio, and his fresh yet timeless designs are sure to be cherished for generations to come. Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected and confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.