One Acre Ceramics Striped Glaze Pedestal Mug, Purple/Blue
- Handcrafted stoneware mug has a classic profile with a soft, matte glaze
- Handmade in Michigan; lead-free, microwave- and dishwasher-safe
- Approximately 5 x 3-1/2 by 5-1/4 inches (LxWxH), 12-ounce capacity with room for cream
- Curved shape and generously sized handle make it comfortable to hold
- Studio imprint on base; individually handcrafted, so please expect minor variations and imperfections
This lovely handmade mug has a soft, matte glaze that makes it wonderful to hold, and its gently curved profile makes for a comfortable, secure grip. It holds approximately 12 ounces with plenty of room for cream. The creative process starts with clay thrown and shaped on the potter’s wheel. After a bisque firing to 1900 degrees, glazes are applied before a second firing to over 2100 degrees. The lead-free mug is microwave- and dishwasher-safe. Please accept minor variations and imperfections as confirmation of the human touch.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.