One Acre Ceramics Daffodil Sugar Bowl with Spoon, Handmade American Pottery, Green
- Handcrafted sugar bowl includes an intricately carved lid and matching spoon
- Handmade in Michigan; lead-free, microwave- and dishwasher-safe
- Approximately 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches (DxH), holds about 1-1/4 cups
- Individually handcrafted, so expect minor variations and imperfections
- A lovely classic accessory for your table; studio imprint on base
This pretty sugar bowl is completely handmade in the Great Lakes State, including the spoon. The creative process starts with clay thrown and shaped on the potter’s wheel. The daffodils on the lid are drawn, then carved. After a bisque firing to 1900 degrees, glazes are applied before a second firing to over 2100 degrees. The lead-free pottery is microwave- and dishwasher-safe. Please accept minor variations and imperfections as confirmation of the human touch.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.