Wild Olive Wood Heart-Shaped Spoon with Natural Bone Handle, Handmade in Kenya, Each One Unique
- Genuine olive wood cooking/serving spoon, hand carved in Kenya
- Heart-shaped bowl; handle accented with natural cow bone
- Approximately 11-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 1 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Color and grain of wood will vary; individually handmade, expect minor variations and imperfections
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these cooking/serving spoons from wild olive wood. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is contrasted with a natural bone handle. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two spoons are exactly alike. Please expect variations in color, shape, pattern, and size. The spoons are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.