Dock 6 Pottery Saguaro Cactus Trivet with Fused Glass, Jungle Green
- Handmade pottery trivet in the iconic shape of a Saguaro cactus
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling a natural geode
- Felt furniture protectors on base; 12 x 7 x 0.6 inches (sizes may vary slightly)
- Glaze and fused glass colors are dynamic, so variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; handmade in the USA
Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery is known for her unique pieces which meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.