Bolga Handwoven Petite Wing Shopper Tote with Black Leather Handles
- Small tote handbag, handwoven by skilled artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana
- Made of thick and durable elephant grass with black leather-wrapped handles
- Approximately 14 x 7 x 13 (LxWxH), including handles; handles have a 5-inch drop
- Bolga baskets and bags are known for the beauty and durability
- Due to handcrafting, some variations in size and color should be expected
These charming little tote bags are handmade by artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana. Woven from thick elephant grass and finished with sturdy leather handles, their simple design and durable construction result in a beautifully versatile accessory that will last for years.
If your bag becomes misshapen, simply moisten it with water, reshape as needed, and allow to air dry. In fact, it's a good idea to mist or rinse it once or twice a year to keep it pliable and fresh looking. The bags are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Patriotic Chocolate Lab with US Flag and Pillow Cotton Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.