Beehive Handmade Rabbit Pewter Baby Spoon Set
- Lead-free heirloom pewter feeding set, hand cast in the USA by American artisans
- Raised bunny motif wraps around each handle
- Includes a "spork" and spoon, perfect for babies and toddlers just learning to feed themselves
- Each utensil is 4-3/4 inches long; arrives nestled in a signature gift box
- Meets all CPSIA safety guidelines for children's feeding products; hand wash
Beehive Handmade features the designs of artists Sandra Bonazoli and Jim Dowd, who met while in art school. Inspired by the practical and beautiful vintage kitchenware that they found at flea markets and estate sales, they created their own collection of cups, spoons, and utensils, later partnering with an established silversmith company near Providence, Rhode Island. Over the years, the collection has expanded to include gift items and home decor accessories. All their work is meticulously handmade in the USA of high-quality materials, destined to become the vintage finds of generations to come.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.