Woven Glass Studio 6-inch Lotus Series Vase, Green/Turquoise/Red
Located in the hills east of Albany, New York, Woven Glass Studio is the workspace of blown glass maker Terry Weaver. While working as a licensed architect, Terry became intrigued with the art of blown glass after attending a 3-day workshop by Jane Bruce. Over time, his interest became a passion and he left architecture to devote his attention exclusively to glass. The name Woven Glass Studio was chosen to reflect his penchant for weaving and twisting colors to create his unique designs.
- Handmade by blown glass artisan Terry Weaver
- Features an apple green core, turquoise threading and red accents
- Lotus series designs are reminiscent of the Art Nouveau movement
- Each is unique and may vary somewhat from photo
- Approximately 3.5 x 6 inches (DxH); gently hand wash, made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.